Protein Mug Cake
In the last few years, mug cake desserts have become immensely popular, so naturally, it was only a matter of time before the healthier protein mug cake appeared.
Of course, we all love a good chocolate protein mug cake. That’s why, in no time at all, we came up with our own chocolate protein mug cake recipes! Because we all experience those insistent chocolate and sugar cravings, our instant chocolate whey protein mug cake is the perfect solution.
Another reason why we love a quick protein mug cake is its versatility and the ease of the recipe. You can even add texture to this easy protein mug cake recipe with cocoa nibs, dark chocolate chips, or even your choice of chopped nuts. If chocolate and peanut butter is a favorite combination, you can easily make a chocolate peanut butter protein mug cake out of this protein mug cake recipe. The possibilities are nearly endless!
But most importantly, as we mentioned prior, the truly great thing about this protein chocolate mug cake is that, while still tasting amazing, it is also healthy! It is made with our LadyBos LEAN® protein powder, making this easy protein chocolate mug cake recipe low in sugar while being packed with protein and essential vitamins and minerals. You can’t say that very often about chocolate cake!
We are pretty sure that after one taste, this chocolate protein cake in a mug will quickly become a new favorite treat!
Healthy Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
- 1 scoop LadyBoss LEAN
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c almond milk
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or mug combine protein powder, cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and almond milk.
- Mix in the wet mixture with dry ingredients.
- Top with cacao nibs.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
For vanilla protein mug cake:
- Again, the great thing about this recipe is how simple it is! So, if one day you want vanilla cake instead of chocolate, all you have to do is leave out the cocoa powder and you’ve got yourself a vanilla mug cake.