Oh, how we love some protein gummies. Since childhood, who of us has not loved gummy snacks? Gummy bears, gummy worms, all of it! Unfortunately, they also come loaded with sugar! That’s why homemade high protein gummies are perfect! Basically, whey protein gummies are candy for adults, without the excess sugar, but still guaranteed to satisfy the kid in all of us!
Healthy protein gummies work great as a mid-morning snack to curb a sweet craving or even as post-workout protein gummies that help your body recover from a hard workout!
What’s also great about homemade protein gummies is that they are super simple! And by making them at home, you can make sure you’re making the best protein gummies for you and your fitness goals, with high-quality ingredients.
And that is what you get with our protein gummies recipe! Simple, delicious, and packed with high-quality ingredients! Since our recipe contains LadyBoss LEAN ® protein powder, you know the protein gummies contain all the necessary nutrients your body needs to be at it’s best!
So grab a gummy mold, and let’s get down to making some delicious, high-protein gummies! Your inner kid just got very excited.
LEAN Protein Gummies for Adults
This recipe can yield close to 100 mini gummies, so make sure you have enough gummy molds! It’s great to make a lot at once and then store them in the fridge to have for the next week.
- 1/2 c of your favorite berries
- 1 c plain yogurt
- 2 scoops of LadyBoss LEAN
- 1 tsp stevia or honey
- 3 unflavored organic gelatin packets 7g each packet
- 1 c of boiling water
- Puree your fresh berries in a blender.
- Mix yogurt, LEAN, and stevia or honey in a bowl until it’s smooth and even.
- Bring the water to a boil. Slowly whisk in 3 packets of unflavored gelatin with the boiling water until the gelatin fully dissolves.
- Whisk pureed fruit into boiling water.
- Slowly pour the fruit/gelatin mixture into the yogurt/protein mixture and stir until it’s smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the gummy mold. If you don’t have molds, use ice cube trays instead.
- Put your molds in the fridge and wait an hour or until properly set.
- When your gummies are ready, remove them by gliding a cake lifter or butter knife behind them.