30-Day Lemon Water Challenge Schedule
Have you heard about the lemon water challenge? Don’t worry; doing this lemon water challenge isn’t going to put a damper on your diet and exercise program. As a matter of fact, it can boost your digestive health and can help you lose weight faster.
So, who was on the lemon water challenge, and why is it so popular? Ultimately, the 30-day lemon water challenge is for people who want to reset their digestive system and get rid of toxins in their bodies. It’s a great way to supplement your current diet plan as well.
Now, the big question is, “how do people use the lemon water challenge for weight loss?” The simple answer to this is that lemons can promote hydration while making you feel full. This can reduce your calorie intake and curb cravings, ultimately leading to weight loss.
Okay, that’s all well and good, but how do you take on the lemon water challenge?
There are tons of different variations out there, and you can choose to go for a week, 14 days, or even 30 days. No matter which challenge you want to take on, they all agree on what to do on the first day of the lemon water challenge.
If you’ve decided to do a 30-day lemon water challenge, here’s a little breakdown of what your month will look like:
- Days 1-3: Drink the juice of one lemon in one cup of water (before your first meal of the day).
- Days 4-8: Drink the juice of two lemons in two cups of water (before your first meal).
- Day 9-12: Drink the juice of one lemon in one cup of water before all three meals (a total of 3 cups of lemon water).
- Day 13-30: Drink the juice of one lemon in one cup of water (before your first meal of the day).
Many continue the trend at the end of the lemon water challenge. This is because lemon water can give you tons of energy and make you feel great. The women who continue often call the 30-day lemon water challenge a game-changer. And when you try it, you’ll understand why.
Now, if you aren’t a huge fan of lemons or the taste of unsweetened lemon water, consider adding a little bit of raw honey to the mix. Not only will this sweeten your drink, but it’ll also add a ton of nutrients for your body.
If you want to give the lemon water challenge a go, there are a few tips and tricks to remember.
- Use warm water. It goes down smoother, and warm water can support weight loss.
- Drink it before you eat or drink anything else in the morning (even your coffee). Drinking lemon water on an empty stomach can promote fullness.
- Use pure maple syrup as a sweetener. Don’t dump tablespoons into your lemon water, but adding a teaspoon here or there can help you get through (if you hate the taste of lemons).
- Consult your doctor if you are taking prescription medications.
- Use fresh lemons.
Ultimately, the lemon water challenge has been considered one of the easiest ways to detox your body and support your weight loss journey. If you’re ready to try it out, go ahead and stock up on lemons the next time you’re at the grocery store.