LadyBoss® Healthy Banana Muffins
Without further ado, let us dive into how to make these yummy healthy banana muffins. Feel free to add your favorite touches, such as walnuts, a splash of vanilla, a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips, etc. If you have a different flavor of LadyBoss® LEAN, you can certainly use that, too.
- 1 cup mashed banana made of 2 large bananas
- 1 large organic brown egg
- 4 tablespoons high-quality honey
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil melted then cooled
- 3/4 cup oat flour can be gluten-free
- 1/2 cup LadyBoss® LEAN
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ cup chocolate chips optional
- Don’t forget: Muffin pan and muffin liners (to prevent sticking)
Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a lined or greased muffin tin.
In a bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Stir in the egg, honey, and coconut oil until combined well.
Add in all the remaining dry ingredients until the batter has formed.
Pour batter into muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way.
Bake muffins for 15 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the muffin.