Looking for a quick meal prep breakfast that is high in protein? This delicious spinach frittata is a perfect option!
Large mixing bowl
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cup fresh spinach chopped (or ½ c frozen spinach, defrosted and drained)
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- ½ cup white mushrooms chopped
- 4 oz fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add diced onion, and saute until translucent.
Add mushrooms and garlic. Saute until cooked through.
Add spinach, and heat through.
Slowly add egg mixture until it evenly coats the pan.
Top with halved cherry tomatoes.
Cover and let cook for 10-12 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through.