Acai Beauty Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes - add 2 hours to let your bananas freeze!
- 1/3 banana cut and frozen
- ½ c frozen berries
- 1 frozen packet of acai berry puree break it into pieces before putting it in the blender
- ¼ to ¾ c vanilla almond milk add this little by little as you blend
- 1 scoop LadyBoss LEAN ®
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
Combine frozen banana, frozen berries, acai berry puree pieces, cold almond milk, and protein in a high-powered blender.
Secure the lid and blend. You may need to pause and scrape the sides down a time or two.
Pour the mixture into bowls.
Top with honey and coconut flakes.
Try some of these great acai bowl toppings:
* Freshly sliced fruit - pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, mango, peaches, kiwi, blackberries
* Chia Seeds
* Cacao nibs
* Hemp seeds
* Flax Seeds
* Almond slivers
* Bee pollen granules
* Chopped pecans or walnuts
You can make this acai bowl with acai powder if you don't have the frozen acai berry puree. Just swap 1 Tbsp. acai powder for the packet.
Another easily substituted ingredient is the almond or coconut milk. Try coconut water or your favorite juice - apple, cranberry, tart cherry, etc