How To Eat Healthy Without Cooking… or Really Trying
You’d think that the answer to figuring out how to eat healthy without cooking would just be to order a grilled chicken salad from Uber Eats or DoorDash. That is one way to eat healthy without cooking, but it can also get pretty expensive after a while.
But eating healthy without cooking can also be done at home, without ordering in, and without a pile of dishes to deal with when you’re done. We’ve compiled a few tricks and pointers to help answer the question of “how to eat healthy if you don’t like cooking” or if you just don’t have the time!
So here are our ways on how to eat healthy when you don’t cook…or how to eat healthy when you don’t have the time to even think about cooking.
- Drink Your Meal
- Snack Smarter (Not Harder)
- Dine Out & Order In With The Power of Knowledge
3 Easy Ways to Eat Healthy Without Cooking
How to Eat Healthy Without Cooking Tip #1: Drink Your Meal
You’d be surprised how many people don’t consider a meal replacement shake when looking for something quick, easy, and healthy to eat. When in fact, a meal replacement shake might be the fastest, most efficient on-the-go, “I don’t want to cook” option there is!
A meal replacement shake, such as LadyBoss LEAN ®, is not only a time-efficient way to eat healthy without cooking, but it also provides you with all the essential nutrients your body needs. For example, LEAN is packed with the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs. LEAN also supports immune healthy and healthy digestion, all while tasting like vanilla birthday cake. So, with a LEAN shake, you get to eat healthy without cooking, you provide your body with essential nutrients, and you basically get to drink cake. Bing, bang, boom! Done!
How to Eat Healthy Without Cooking Tip #2: Snack Smarter (Not Harder)
These days, a snack rarely requires any cooking whatsoever. But if you find yourself hungry throughout the day, instead of reaching for the Hot Cheetos or a stale pack of Oreos from the vending machine, consider snacking smarter. Snacking smarter isn’t hard or challenging; it just takes a little pre-planning. Some great examples of smarter snack options are:
- Unsalted nuts
- Veggies (You can find pre-prepared snack trays at most grocery stores)
- Fresh fruit (As with veggies, you can find pre-prepared options at grocery stores)
- Low-sugar yogurt
- Healthy, low-sugar protein bars
How to Eat Healthy Without Cooking Tip #3: Dine Out & Order In With The Power of Knowledge
If you do decide to dine out or order in, making informed decisions of what to order can make all the difference between eating healthy and eating a week’s worth of calories in one meal.
- Instead of a side of fries, chips, or bread, opt for a healthier option such as a side salad or steamed vegetables.
- Have a full glass of water before your meal. Typically when we are hungry we are actually thirsty. Plus, drinking water will lead to you eating less overall.
- Take it to go! Put half your meal in a take-out container (or storage container if you’re at home) before eating. Chances are you aren’t as hungry as you think, and the smaller portion will be enough. Plus, you have another meal for another day!
- Choose grilled, baked, or steamed over battered, fried, or buttered options.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages with your meal. Alcohol dehydrates you and can make you feel even more hungry than you are.
You Can Eat Healthy Without Cooking, No Excuses
So whether you find yourself culinarily challenged or you just don’t have the time to invest in cooking, you now know ways to eat healthy without cooking. And these are only a few of our favorite ways to stay on track when cooking is not an option. But needless to say, you should still splurge occasionally and indulge yourself in a cheat meal once in a while. Because let’s be honest, I think we can all agree that a pizza just tastes better when it’s been delivered.