Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies
Snickerdoodle is, hands down, one of the all-time favorite cookies among the team here at LadyBoss. So, naturally, we had to create a snickerdoodle protein cookie recipe.
Snickerdoodle protein cookies are the best of both worlds. They satisfy our love for the cinnamon goodness of a snickerdoodle, but without all the extra sugar! This snickerdoodle protein cookies recipe also contains our signature LadyBoss® LEAN, so you know that protein, vitamins, and minerals are in each bite.
What we also love about these chewy snickerdoodle protein cookies is that they not only work as a satisfying sweet-craving snack, but they are great for post-workout pick-me-ups!
You can also play around with this recipe! You can make these cookies traditionally, or you can make snickerdoodle cookie protein bites or bars. It’s up to you!
So if you love soft-baked snickerdoodle cookies as much as we do, be prepared to fall in love with this snickerdoodle protein cookie recipe.
Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies Recipe
- ¼ c coconut flour
- 2 ½ scoops LadyBoss® LEAN
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- ¼ c honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp xylitol (optional)
- Sift together coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil, egg, vanilla, and honey.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix until the dough is relatively well-blended.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for approximately 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or spray with cooking spray).
- In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and xylitol (if desired).
- Shape dough into small balls (about 1.5 tbsp size).
- Roll in cinnamon/xylitol mixture (optional).
- Place cookies on the baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies into desired shapes.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes.