Eating a diet filled with green leafy vegetables — or a greens powder — is important to good health.
I know that. You know that.
But, sadly, only one in 10 adults meet the federal recommendation to eat 2 to 3 cups of vegetables per day as part of a healthy diet. That’s why using a GREENS powder supplement to make sure you get the nutrients you need is a good idea.
So, to help make it easier for women to get those crucial vitamins and minerals, we spent 16 months and went through 21 versions working with doctors and experts to create LadyBoss® GREENS.
LadyBoss® GREENS is a premium superfood powder that not only delivers the antioxidant equivalent of eight full servings of fruits and vegetables, but it also tastes like apple pie.
We wanted to make sure LadyBoss® GREENS tastes great. It’s so tasty that you can mix it with water and enjoy a glass. Or blend in your daily shake.
But that would get boring. To help you get the nutrition benefits you need, my team of professional weight loss coaches put their heads together and created some greens powder recipes that I know you’ll enjoy.
Here are three you can try now!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line the muffin pan with muffin liners. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg, vanilla, and yogurt. Mix until yogurt is well incorporated into the ingredients.
- Stir in the cooled butter and zucchini (remove moisture from zucchini by blotting with paper towels).
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, LadyBoss LEAN, LadyBoss GREENS, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients with the pecans (optional) until combined. Don’t over mix.
- Fill muffin liners with the dough and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Cran-Apple Oatmeal Bake
Cran-Apple Oatmeal Bake
- Mix dry ingredients in a 9×13 baking dish:
- 2 apples chopped
- 2 c old fashioned oatmeal
- ¾ c low sugar dried cranberries
- ½ c flax seed or chia seed or hemp seed or a combination of all three
- In a separate bowl mix the following ingredients:
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ c unsweetened applesauce
- ½ c natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop LadyBoss GREENS®
- When you have a smooth wet mixture, pour it over the dry ingredients and mix together. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of sugar-free syrup!
Serve with a drizzle of sugar-free syrup!
Moroccan Spice Protein Smoothie
Morrocan Spice Blend
Moroccan Spice Blend (for Moroccan Spice Protein Smoothie)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Mix the spices together and store in an airtight container. Use as desired.
Easy As Pie!
Buying and cooking vegetables is a lot of work. And, all too often, raw, green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach spoil before you have a chance to eat them. A nutritious GREENS powder won’t spoil and these recipes make it easy to get your daily nutrients.
Looking for more GREENS powder recipes to create healthy foods? Download your free copy of The Veggie Haters Healthy Recipe Book.