We list our favorite Instant Pot recipes with 5 ingredients or less that are part of the LadyBoss Lifestyle.
We love our Instant Pots.
While there are many reasons we love them, the main reason is that there are so many meals to cook instantly, 5 ingredients or less. When given the option of time-saving 5 ingredient recipes, also known as dump and go Instant Pot dinners, we are all here for it.
A lot of us are always searching the internet for “Easy Instant Pot Recipes.” Google has endless possibilities of few-ingredient Instant Pot recipes for every meal and snack.
But even 5 ingredients or less Instant Pot recipes may not always be the best for your healthy lifestyle. That’s why we are taking a look at two of our favorite Instant Pot recipes with substitute ideas that can give you an idea of how to keep in line with the LadyBoss Lifestyle.
We love this Instant Pot carnitas soup! All that’s in it is chicken stock, potatoes, carnitas, cumin, and salsa verde.
- Instant Pot
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes diced
- 3-4 cups carnitas made in the slow cooker or Instant Pot
- 2 cups salsa verde (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- fresh arugula optional
- chopped fresh cilantro optional
- sliced avocado optional
- sliced jalapeños optional
- Add ingredients to an Instant Pot pressure cooker, and stir to combine.
- Close lid securely and set vent to “Sealing.”
- Press “Manual,” then press “Pressure” until the light on “High Pressure” lights up, then adjust the +/- buttons until the time reads 8 minutes.
- Once the soup has cooked, turn the vent to “Venting” for quick release and wait until all of the steam has been released and the valve has dropped.
- Season and enjoy it!
This Instant Pot pork chops recipe is one of our favorites for those weeknights when you just don’t have the time between work, kids, and who knows what else.
- Instant Pot
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 package of ranch mix
- 1 cup of water or chicken stock
- Place the pork chops in the Instant pot with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Turn on the saute setting and brown on both sides.
- Make sure all pork chops are browned.
- Place the butter on top and sprinkle the ranch mix packet on top.
- Pour water (or chicken broth) over the pork.
- Place the lid on and set to sealing.
- Push the manual button and set to 5 minutes.
- Allow it to naturally release pressure for 5 minutes and then do a quick release to remove the rest of the pressure.
- Once cooked, serve immediately.
Instant Pot Recipes Galore
These are just two quick favorites that show how you can still eat simply, deliciously, and within the LadyBoss Lifestyle with only a few modifications.
The internet is the land of Instant Pot recipes galore! From breakfast to dinner, appetizers to dessert! Just get into the habit of asking yourself what modifications to make to keep your health journey on track.